Women’s Care offers a full range of gynecology services including:
- Preventive and wellness care, including routine pap smears and breast exams
- Family Planning/Birth Control Services including Birth Control pills, IUD’s, Nexplanon, Tubal Ligation, and other hormonal contraception.
- Menopause treatment
- Diagnosis and surgical treatment of urinary incontinence
- Gynecological surgery, including advanced laparoscopic surgery, Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, da Vinci Robotic Hysterectomy, and thermal ablation of the endometrium.
- Ancillary services, including ultrasound, mammography and bone density screening.
For information on common gynecological problems and procedures click on a topic below.
Family Planning & Birth Control
Urinary Tract Infections
Abnormal Pap Test Results and Colposcopy
LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
Excessive Menstrual Bleeding and Endometrial Ablation