Good news! We at Women’s Care now feel comfortable welcoming back one guest for dating and anatomic ultrasounds. Thank you to all our patients for their patience and understanding while we prepared for this moment.
Most patients are well acclimated to our current COVID-19 procotols, which include:
- If you have ANY COVID-19 symptom, are on mandatory quarantine, or are feeling unwell, please do not come to our offices for a routine visit.
- If you are sick and having an emergency, please call the office to determine how we may best evaluate you.
- You MUST wear a mask to enter our office and it must remain on throughout your visit.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken at the door, as well as answer several screening questions. Based on this information, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- We are currently following New York State rules for quarantine after travel, and update our policies along with NY State.
- At this time, we ask that you not bring children to our office unless you are a breastfeeding mother of a newborn.
- Minor children may be accompanied by one adult, if needed and appropriate. Some adults who require additional assistance may also be granted a visitor. Please call ahead to check.
We encourage all of our patients to obtain one of the COVID-19 vaccinations as soon as they are eligible, to remain up to date on the flu vaccine, and to remain vigilant about masking, hand washing, and social distancing.
All the staff at Women’s Care has been trained about our new policies as we strive to provide the safest environment for patient care. Stay healthy! We very much appreciate the understanding and cooperation of our patients!