Good news! As of June 1, 2021, Women’s Care will now welcome one guest for each patient appointment. Thank you to all our patients and guests for their patience and understanding while we prepared for this moment. All patients and guests below the age of 2 must be masked during the entire visit in one of our buildings, regardless of vaccination status. Only one guest will be allowed in the office at this time. If you are able, please leave children with another caregiver for their safety.
Most patients are well acclimated to our current COVID-19 procotols, which include:
- If you have ANY COVID-19 symptom, are on mandatory quarantine, or are feeling unwell, please do not come to our offices for a routine visit.
- If you are sick and having an emergency, please call the office to determine how we may best evaluate you.
- You (and your guest) MUST wear a mask to enter our office and it must remain on throughout your visit.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken at the door, as well as answer several screening questions. Based on this information, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- We are currently following New York State rules for quarantine after travel, and update our policies along with NY State.
- At this time, we prefer that you not bring children to our office unless you are a breastfeeding mother of a newborn. However, one child is considered an acceptable guest, if masked.
- Minor children may be accompanied by one adult, if needed and appropriate. Some adults who require additional assistance may also be granted an additional visitor. Please call ahead to check.
We encourage all of our patients, including pregnant patients, to obtain one of the COVID-19 vaccinations as soon as they are eligible, to remain up to date on the flu vaccine, and to remain vigilant about masking while indoors, hand washing, and social distancing.
All the staff at Women’s Care has been trained about our new policies as we strive to provide the safest environment for patient care. Stay healthy! We very much appreciate the understanding and cooperation of our patients!