Women's Care in Obstetrics and Gynecology has closed
Health Records after Closing
Your health records from this Practice will be transferred to Morgan Records Management, LLC (the “Records Custodian”). The Records Custodian will continue to maintain your records in accordance with applicable confidentiality and security standards and with other applicable laws. Your records will be destroyed no less than 21 years after the last date of services you received from this Practice.
If you wish to have a copy of your records sent to you or to another provider or facility, you may submit a written request to the Records Custodian.
In accordance with applicable state law, you may be charged for the copying and transmittal of the records.
There may be a transition period from the time the practice closes to the time Morgan Records Management has access to the practice's charts.
To pay an outstanding balance, please mail a check to:
Women's Care ObGyn
PO Box 144
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Where to Find our Providers:
- Dr. Jennifer Bashant – Hudson Headwaters Women’s Heath
- Dr. Diana Sustar – Hudson Headwaters Women’s Health
- Dr. Susan Bradford – Saratoga Hospital ObGyn and Midwifery
- Dr. Ali Doyle – Saratoga Hospital ObGyn and Midwifery
- Dr. K. Michele Wickert – Basset Medical Center
- Bethany Grimes, CNM – St. Peter’s Hospital, Westchester Medical Center
- Michelle Hansen, CNM – Sage Willow Midwifery and Wellness
- Carly Koelsch – Hudson Headwaters Woman’s Heath
- Rachel Lemos, CNM – Saratoga Hospital ObGyn and Midwifery
- Sue Pantano, CNM – Vibrant Wellness Midwifery (coming in 2024)
- Tiffany Trovato, CNM – Saratoga Hospital ObGyn and Midwifery
- Cheryl Marino, NP – Hudson Headwaters Woman’s Heath
- Ashley Kleinerman, NP – Hudson Headwaters Woman’s Heath
- Maya Valentin, NP - Samaritan ObGyn